- Agricultural University of Athens
(Greece). Iera odos 75,Athens,Greece
- College of Agriculture, University of Saskatchewan
(Canada). The College mission is to meet agricultural and food industry needs through teaching, research, extension and service programs. A strong emphasis is placed on the practical aspects of research and education.
- AgNews--The Texas A&M University Agriculture Program
(US). The Texas A&M Agriculture Program is dedicated to serving Texans through the Texas A&M University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences and five state agencies: Texas Agricultural Experiment Station, Texas Agricultural Extension Service.
- Agricultural and Food Engineering around the World
- Agricultural Biotechnology at the University of Kentucky
(US). A Welcome to the Agricultural Biotechnology Undergraduate Degree Program in the College of Agriculture at the University of Kentucky.
- Agricultural Colleges Links
(US). The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaigne lists links to Agricultural Colleges and Universities with a web presence.
- Agricultural Communications Documentation Center
(US). The database maintained by the Agricultural Communications Documentation Center at the University of Illinois contains more than 14,000 documents that can be searched.
- Agricultural Economics @ Univ. of Kentucky-Online Publications
(US). Our publication topics are diverse. In order to help you find information we have divided the publications into subject areas based on the Americal Agricultural Economics Assiociation's subject matter specialization codes.
- Agricultural Labor Management
(US). Free University of California book, articles, and research papers on agricultural labor management, discipline, foreman training. Access to free international forum AG-HRnet.
- Agricultural Labor Management
(US). This University of California agricultural labor management page, offers a number of resources to: an electronic version of the book Labor Management in Ag: Cultivating Personnel Productivity,research and popular articles.
- Agricultural Law at Univ. of Arkansas School of Law
(US). This site details the admissions process and some course descriptions for the only Agricultural Law program in the U.S. to offer an LL.M. in the field.
- AgriGator - Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences (IFAS) Computer Network
(US). Agrinet is a service of Texas A&M designed to be a starting point for agricultural resources on the Internet.
- Agroecosystems Research Group
(US). The Agroecosystem Research Group is part of the Center for Biologically-Intensive IPM. AESRG provides a focus for integrating systems research for scientists from across most of Texas.
- Alabama A&M University - School of Agricultural & Environmental Sciences
(US). Alabama A&M University is challenging stereotypical conceptions of agricultural and environmental sciences as it prepares students to excel in a changing world.
- All the Virology on the WWW
(US). This up to date Virology index site seeks to link and catalog virology, microbiology and related pages world-wide. Additionally, on-line virology courses, virology and microbiology tutorials, and a catalog of viral images is available.
- Angelo State University - DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE
(US). This site outlines courses and requirements to attain a degree in Animal Science, Agriculture and Pre-Veterinary Medicine.
- Arizona State University East - Morrison School of Agribusiness and Resource Management
(US). SABR provides academic programs and research directed toward agribusiness and resource management aspects of agriculture. The global nature of agribusiness and the food system is emphasized by the faculty.
- Arizona, University of - College of Agriculture
(US). University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona, 85721-0036.
- Auburn University - College of Agriculture
(US). This site provides an overview of programs, courses, services and research offered at Auburn University.
- Cal Poly State University - College of Agriculture
(US). College of Agriculture, Cal Poly State University, San Luis Obispo, CA 93407 Telephone: 805-756-2161 Fax: 805-756-6577
- California State University - Agricultural Sciences and Technology
(US). College of Agricultural Sciences and Technology 2415 E San Ramon, Fresno CA 93740-0101 Phone 209-278-2061 Fax 209-278-4496
- Center for Farm Financial Management, University of Minnesota
(US). The Center is a part of the University of Minnesota Extension Service. Its main purpose is to design and support farm management software.
- Certificate in Food Science by Distance Education
(US). An open admission, University of Guelph certificate program comprised of five courses offered through distance education. It is designed for individuals with little or no formal food science education. Learn at your own time, place and pace.
- Certified Crop Protection Consultant Course
(US). Online Conferences will take you into Virtual U, a web conferencing system which will allow you to post messages and read messages from peers and instructors at any time.
- Colorado State University - College of Agricultural Sciences
(US). Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO 80523 USA 970-491-1101.
- Cornell Nutrient Analysis Lab
(US). Soil, water and plant analysis. CNAL staff analyze soil, water and plant material for farmers, home garden owners, lawn care professionals, and a wide range of agencies and individuals across New York State.
- Cornell University - College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
(US). Cornell University, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Ithaca, New York 14853.
- Delaware, University of - College of Agriculture and Natural Resources
(US). University of Delaware Newark, DE 19716 USA 302-831-2000
- Entomology Index of Internet Resources
(Iowa State University). Entomology Index of Internet Resources. A directory and search engine of insect related resources (Iowa State University).
- Florida, Unv. of - Inst. of Food and Agricultural Sciences
(US). University of Florida, Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences, Gainesville, FL 32611 Phone: 352-392-3261.
- INVADERS Database System
(US). The INVADERS Database contains comprehensive regulatory and weed distribution information for the northwestern United States. Supports interactive query and graphics generation.
- Kentucky Pesticide Applicator Training
(US). The Kentucky Pesticide Applicator Training page has been established to provide resources and information for both private and commercial certified pesticide applicators in the Commonwealth.
- Lakeland College
(US). Interprovincial Agriculture College located in Vermilion, AB Programs: Animal Health Tech., Crop Tech., Herd Health Tech., Livestock Pro., Diversified Livestock.
- Study Agriculture and Agri-science in Canada
(Canada). University and College Agricultural Training Programs at the technician and degree levels. These are categorized according to specialized areas of study. Linked to homepages of each university and college.
- University of Guelph
(Canada). The University of Guelph has earned a place of distinction for itself among Canada's universities with its dynamic balance of student-centred environment, extensive research and community outreach.
- University of Alberta Poultry Research Group
(Canada). Research on the poultry industry.
- University of Guelph - Ontario Agric ultural College
(Canada). Outlines the departments at OAC.
- University of Manitoba - Department of Animal Science
(Canada). The program tries to achieve a blend of basic and applied sciences in animal production technology, so our graduates are able to respond to the changes in the animal industry.
- University of Manitoba - Faculty of Agriculture and Food Sciences
(Canada). Outline of programs in agricultural economics, animal science, biosystems engineering, entomology, food science, plant science, school of agriculture-diploma, and soil science.
- University of Arkansas-College of Agricultural, Food, and Life Sciences
(US). Faculty of over 170 offers a strong foundation in the physical and biological sciences. Graduates use the skills they acquire on the farm, in industry, business, teaching, research and human development.
- California-Kearney Agricultural Center, University of California
(US). The University of California's largest off-campus agricultural research facility. Mission is to provide state-of-the-science research and educational programs to promote sustainability of California's agricultural industry.
- California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, College of Agriculture
(US). Focusing on the production, processing, marketing, distribution, and packaging of food and fiber products through new product development, resources allocation, business management and technical analysis.
- California State University-Chico, College of Agriculture
(US). Mission is to create, share and disseminate knowledge of integrated agricultural and environmental systems to students, industry and society.
- Cook College of Agriculture and Natural Resources and New Jersey Agriculture
(US). A professional college of agricultural, environmental, and life sciences at Rutgers.
- Georgia Institute of Technology
(US). Areas of research include atmospheric chemistry, geochemistry, geophysics, and stomospheric dynamis.
- University of Georgia-College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
(US). Mission is to enhance the productivity, profitability and sustainability of agriculture, and to improve environmental sciences and technologies.
- University of Hawaii-College of Tropical Agriculture and Human Resources
(US). A major contributor to the development of Hawaii's economy and communities.
- University of Idaho, College of Agriculture
(US). Provides academic programs in agriculture, family and consumer sciences. Research provided by the Idaho Agricultural Experiment Station.
- Iowa State University, College of Agriculture
(US). Goal is to become a premier College of Agriculture with teaching, research, and outreach programs.
- University of Illinois, College of Agriculture
(US). Academic departments include agricultural and consumer economics, agricultural engineering, animal sciences, crop sciences, food science and human nutrition, natural resources and environmental development.
- Louisiana State University
(US). Has more than 200 faculty members, 4,500 acres of land and facilities for educational use.
- Michigan State University
(US). Departments include agriscience, agricultural economics, agricultural engineering, resource development. Has links to the Institute of International Agriculture.
- Mississippi State University, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
(US). College of Agriculture, Life Sciences and Human Ecology.
- University of Missouri, Columbia
(US). Has embarked on several international collaborative research and educational programs related to the management of agricultural, resource and environmental systems. Current programs listed at site.
- University of Nebraska, Lincoln-Institute of Agriculture
(US). Provides focused program excellence through education, research, and service programs addressing the needs of Nebraska in the areas of food, agriculture, agribusiness, natural resources and human resources.
- Laval University-Department of Agriculture
(Canada). The focus of the department is on maintaining an equilibrium of the bionutritional system in Quebec, by the training of professionals and researchers in the francophone world.
- University of Manitoba-Faculty of Agricultural and Food Sciences
(Canada). Areas in the agri-food industry such as crop diversification, environmental protection, agricultural sustainability, and value-added processing.
- Nova Scotia Agricultural College
(Canada). Departments include Agricultural Engineering, Animal Science, Environmental Sciences, Plant Science, Economics and Business Management, and Mathematics, Physics.
- Aberdeen University-Department of Agriculture
(Canada). Founded in 1895 has developed an international reputation for teaching and research.
- University of Helsink-Agriculture and Forestry
(Finland). 12 departments divided into the areas of Agricultural Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Food Sciences, Forestry, and Household Sciences. The faculty has three experimental farms, a forestry station and a subarctic research station.
- Munich University of Technology
(Germany). Principle Areas of Research include biotechnology in Agriculture, Ecosystem research, Development of computer-aided technologies for environmentally oriented plant production and other.
- University of Reading, Department of Agriculture
(United Kingdom). Department has close professional contact with other departments to enable total research packages from plough to plate.
- University of New Hampshire
(US). The College's educational and research efforts address the areas: understanding biological systems, managing and conserving natural resources, improving agricultural profitability, enhancing health and nutrition, and fostering economic development.
- New Mexico State University - College of Agriculture and Home Economics
(US). In addition to academic programs, the Cooperative Extension Service offers resources in gardening, family development, and agricultural production.
- NC A&T State University - School of Agriculture
(US). From management sciences to diet and nutrition, the School of Agriculture provides opportunities for rewarding careers in teaching, extension, agricultural-related business, fashion, research, and government.
- North Carolina State University - Agriculture and Life Sciences
(US). Offeres 10 Associate Degree curricula in its Agricultural Institute, 40 curricula in its BS Degree programs, and opportunities to earn a Masters or a PhD Degree.
- North Dakota State University College of Agriculture
(US). At the undergraduate level the College of Agriculture offers a Bachelor of Science degree and a preprofessional program for veterinary school. A graduate program is available in agriculture with curricula leading to Master of Science and PhD.
- University College Dublin-Department of Animal Science and Production
(Ireland). Recent research progams have been mainly concentrated in Animal Nutrition, Animal Breeding, and Animal Reproduction, but students are afforded the possibility of working in other research activities.
- Wageningen Agricultural University
(Netherlands). Research based centers include the center for Ecology, Geoinformation, Rural Development Sociology, Food Science, and Feed Processing.
- Massey University
(New Zealand). Research areas involve plant science and agricultural engineering. Includes the center for post-harvest and refrigeration research.
- Universidad Nacional, Agraria La Molina
(Peru). Specializes in Environmental Systems and Technology. Emphasis on preserving the environment while furthering its developement .
- Ohio State University Extension
(US). Has several departments including: Agricultural, Environmental & Development Economics, Food, Agricultural and Biological Engineering, Animal Sciences, Food Science and Technology, Horticulture and Crop Science, and other.
- Oklahome State
(US). Degrees in agribusiness, agricultural communications, agricultural economics, agricultural education, agronomy, animal science, biochemistry and molecular biology, entomology, environmental science, forestry, and other.
- Ege University
(Turkey). Includes the Agricultural Applications and Research Center and the Department of Food Engineering. Other fields include Agricultural Economics and Machinery, Farm Structures and Irrigation, Leather Technology and other.
- Oregon State University
(US). The College performs four services: instruction, research, extension, and international agriculture, which are closely tied to the human and natural resources of the state of Oregon and which support the economic development of the state and of the Pacifi
- Penn State University
(US). Departments: Ag. and Bio Engineering, Agronomy, Ag & Extension Education, Ag Economics & Rural Soc, Dairy & Animal Science, Entomology, Food Science, Forests Resources, Horticulture, Plant Pathology, Poultry Science and Veterinary Science.
- University of Puerto Rico
(Puerto Rico). .
- Purdue University - Agricultural Administration
(US). Includes departments in biotechnology, molecular biology, food processing, engineering, economics, environmental science, landscape architecture, marketing and education.
- South Plains College
(US). The South Plains College Science Department provides courses of study in Agriculture, Chemistry, Geology and Human Sciences. Advisement is provided for majors in Agriculture, Chemistry, Geology and Human Sciences.
- Southern Illinois University, College of Agriculture
(US). There are four departments within the College of Agriculture: Agribusiness Economics - Animal Science, Food and Nutrition - Forestry - Plant, Soil, and General Agriculture.
- Sul Ross State University
(US). For students interested in pursuing careers associated with the production, processing, and distribution of food and fiber, resource management, and rural living.
- University of Tennessee, Institute of Agriculture
(US). The Institute has four divisions: the Tennessee Agricultural Experiment Station, the Agricultural Extension Service,College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources, the College of Veterinary Medicine.
- Texas Tech University
(US). Texas Tech is located on the Texas High Plains, an intensive agricultural production area. West Texas is home to the worlds largest cattle feedlot industry and excels in the production of wheat, corn, sorghum, cotton and vegetables.
- Utah State University - College of Agriculture
(US). Departments include :Plants, Soils, and Biometeorology Department - Animal, Dairy, and Veterinary Sciences Department - Nutrition and Food Sciences Department - Economics Department.
- Washington State University, Agriculture and Home Economics
(US). The College provides access, and dissemination of knowledge through high quality research, instruction and extension programs that contribute to a safe, abundant food and fiber supply.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
(US). Research-based education which discovers, analyzes and shares knowledge in food and agriculture, the life sciences, natural resource and environmental stewardship, and rural community development.
- University of Wisconsin-River Falls, College of Agriculture
(US). The College of Agriculture, Food and Environmental Sciences has about 1300-1500 students majoring in various undergraduate academic programs. 55 faculty and staff members serve the educational needs of these students.
- Virginia Tech
(US). Instruction, research and extension in agriculture, the life sciences, natural resources, the environment in Virginia, and the nation.
- Washington State University at Tri-Cities
(US). Washington State University offers the Bachelor of Science in Integrated Cropping Systems degree.
- University of Alberta, Agriculture, Forestry and Home Economics
(Canada). Programs within the Faculty focus on three major resources: the natural resource including soil and water; the biological resource, including animals, crops and forests; and the human resource.
- University of Alberta, Olds College
(Canada). Departments include: Animal Sciences, Horticulture/Landscaping, Land Use and Environment, Food and Agriculture, and Machinery/Trades.
- University of London, Department of Agriculture and Horticulture
(UK). Includes Department of Agricultural Economics and Business Management, Department of Agriculture and Horticulture, Environment Department, Department of Biological Sciences, and The External Programme.
- University of London Department of Agricultural Economics & Business Management
(UK). Department organized into four units concerned with Agricultural Policy, Agrarian Development, Farm Business, and Food Industry Management.
- Centre Regional de Nutrition et d'Alimentation Appliquees (CERNA)
(Benin). Created at the Faculte des Sciences Agronomiques at the Universite National du Benin, this organizatin seeks to establish a link between the industry and research in the agricultural indsutry in order to contribute to the development of the agro-nutrition
- L'Institut international d'agriculture tropical au Benin (IIATB)
(Benin). Created in 1985 as a base for experimental research in living cultures, and the transfer of agricultural technologies within Benin and in other francophone countries.
- Universite de Senghor-Gestion de l'environment
(Egypt). Site details the four departments at the university relating to agriculture: administration, environoment, patriomonial culture, and health-nutrition departments.
- Alemaya University of Agriculture
(Ethiopia). Founded in 1952 and gained university status in 1986. Language of instruction English and includes the Debre Zeit Agricultural Research Center.
- Jimma Junior College of Agriculture
(Ethiopia). Founded in 1962 with 14,00 volumes held in library.
- National University of Lesotho
(Lesotho). Includes an Agriculture Department and Institute of Southern Africa Studies.
- University of Mauritius-Faculty of Agriculture
(Mauritius). The University Farm and laboratories provide facilities for training and research. The Crop Museum found at the University Farm consists of a broad range of living plants of economic importance, and is a tool for educational purposes.
- Ecole Superieur des Sciences Agronomiques
(Madagascar). Created in 1952, includes four options of study including the studies of, agriculture, crop development, water and forests, and agricultural economics.
- Universite de Fianarantsoa
(Madagascar). Includes a program of the study in the environment, the duration of which is two years, leading to the degress of Technicien Superieur de l'Environment .
- Institute for Water Research
(South Africa). Objectives of the IWR are to contribute to the knowledge of and promote the understanding and wise use of natural water resources in souther Africa. Includes hyrological information and the ecological reserves.
- Center for Marine Studies
(South Africa). Provides consultancy service by specialists in marine and coastal sciences, coordinates and facilitates inter-disciplinary and inter-departmental networking among marine researches, and promotes marine, maritime, and coastal studies and job creation in so
- ENGO-The Environmental Evaluation Unit
(South Africa). Current projects include, surveying of water-use at the University of Cape Town, studies on the process and air pollution components of a proposed ferric sulphate plant.
- School for the Environment-University of Natal Durban
(South Africa). Established in 1994 and offers degress course in Environmental Science and Environmental Management to students studying for Science, Social Science and Commerce degrees.
- Faculty of Biological and Agricultural Sciences
(South Africa). Dedicated to education and training in the biological and agricultural Sciences relevant to the times and with the aim to contribute to the improvement of the quality of life of South Africans.
- Faculty of Agricultural Sciences
(South Africa). Departments include, agricultural economics, agronomy and pastures, animal sciences, entomology and meatology, food science, genetics, horticultural science, oenology & viticulture, plant patholgy, and soil and agricultural water studies.
- Faculty of Agriculture-University of the Orange Free State
(South Africa). Departments include animal science, grassland science, agrometeorology, plants pathology, and agronomy.
- Beijing Forestry University
(China). Past issues of the Journal of Beijing Forestry University English Edition published semi-anually.
- University of Hong Kong-Zoology Department
(China). Research programs offer prospective graduate students an extensive range of choice of research areas from cell and molecular biology to population gentics and conservation biology.
- Hayana Agricultural University
(India). University has a research and training farm of over 3,000 acres for faculty and students. University has recently annexed another 2,000 acres for its seed operations.
- University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore
(India). An animal sciences campus and a plants sciences campus comprise the Bangalore site while the Mangalore campus is devoted to fisheries sciences.
- Department of Forest Science, Kochi University
(Japan). Research and graduate education emphasizes the establishment, management and harvesting of forest resources and efficient utilization of the forest for raising economic value of forest products.
- University Putra Malysia-Faculty of Agriculture
(Malaysia). The six departments are as follows: Department of Plant Protection, Plant Science, Land Management, Agribusiness and Information Systems, Animal Science and Agriculture Technology.
- Chaokhuntaharn Agricultural College-Faculty of Agricultural Technology
(Thailand). Dedicated to higher education in agriculture and is concerned with basic academic education, agricultural technology and research work and offers short training courses in various field of agriculture.
- Chiang Mai University
(Thailand). BS degress in soil science, animal science, agronomy, horticulture, agricultural extension, plant pathology, entomology, and agricultural economics.
- Multiple Cropping Center
(Thailand). Academic Includes the MA Program in Agricultural Systems, an international program offering courses of instruction in English for students from Asian countries. Analysis and understanding of complex agricultural systems the focus.
- Chonnam National University-College of Agriculture
(South Korea). Established in 1952 and has educated more than 6,000 students. Departments include agricultural chemistry, economics, engineering, animal resource, food science and technology and more.
- Kyungpook National University-College of Agriculture
(South Korea). Founded in 1944, the college is composed of one school with five majors, eight departments, and five affiliated organizations. Both topics of theory and application in the field of agriculture and life science are taught.
- Seoul National University-College of Veterinary Medicine
(South Korea). Gives instruction through theoretical and clinical veterinary courses, public hygiene courses, and other related subjects.
- Yeungnam University-College of Natural Resources
(South Korea). College offers instruction in production technology and management of agriculture and community development, and trains manpower to serve the modernization of agriculture and the rural life style.
- Middle East Technical University-Department of Environmental Engineering
(Turkey). Established in 1973, the department offers the BS, MS, and PhD degrees. Programs are designed with consideraton of the modern concepts of environmental engineering education.
- Middle East Technical University-Food Engineering Department
(Turkey). Site includes information on the Mediterranean Food Research Center and food related links.
- United Arab Emirates University-Faculty of Agricultural Sciences
(United Arab Emirates). Offers three degee programs: a BS in Arid land Agriculture-Plant Sciences, Animal Sciences, and Food Technology and Nutrition .
- United Arab Emirates University-Faculty of Agricultural Sciences
(United Arab Emirates). College offers three degree programs: a BS in Arid land Agriculture-plant sciences, animal sciences, and food technology and nutrition.
- American University of Beirut
(Beirut). The Faculty of Agricultural and Food Sciences consists five areas including, Ag Economics and Development, Animal Science, Crop Production, Food Technology, and Soils, Irrigation and Mechanization .
- Farm Economics: Current Issues
(US). Infornation covers current Ag info, farmland leasing, interview, virtual meeting, marketing, Iowa beef center and weekly radio shows.
- LII: Law About Agriculture
(US). Legal Information Institute provides numerous information on federal and state statutes that subsidize, regulate or otherwise directly affect agricultural activity.
(Australia). An agriculture information gateway for Australian researchers.
- Small Business Management Education
(US). The program is concerned with the development of an entrepreneurs knowledge of economic principles and with the decision-making process. Site includes agricultural links.
- Adair Outreach and Extension Center
(Missouri, US). A link to the research-based resources of the University of Missouri and Lincoln University. Regional staff members and the county extension council, made up of elected and appointed citizens, work together to meet educational needs.
- Iowa State University Master of Science in Agronomy
(Iowa, US). Distance Learning Program is designed to produce graduates with advanced knowledge of agronomic systems and superior problem-solving skills. You can earn from your home or office by using your computer and the internet.
- National Resources Center
(Morocco). Mission of NRRC is to address important environmental and natural resources management issue in Morocco with a mixture of basic and applied, mission-oriented research. Center provides venues for the training of experts in strategic studies.
- SAES/USDA-CSREES National Environmental Initiative - SUNEI
(Maryland, US). A collaborative project of the State Agricultural Experiment Stations (SAES) and the USDA-Cooperative State Research, Education, and Extension Service (CSREES).
- McGill University, Macdonald Campus
(Quebec, Canada). Programs and research in applied science and environment, agriculture and horticulture, agricultural and biosystems engineering, food science and nutrition, biotechnology, parasitology.
- Auburn University College of Veterinary Medicine
(Alabama, US). Auburn has been involved in veterinary medicine since 1892. 100-plus faculty members are known internationally for teaching, research and outreach
- University of Arizona Agricultural and Resource Economics Department
(Arizona, US). Dedicated to preparing students for an increasingly diverse and technological world and to improving the quality of life for the people of Arizona and the nation.
- Arizona Western College Agricultural Sciences Department
(Arizona, US). The AWC Agricultural Science Department appreciates all aspects of agriculture and allows students the opportunity to explore the business, technological and biological relationships in agriculture.
- University of Arkansas Department of Economics and Agribusiness
(Arkansas, US). Conducts economic and social research which focuses on the production and distribution of agricultural products, the use of natural resources and the needs of rural people.
- Arkansas State University College of Agriculture
(Arkansas, US). Responsible for educational programs that prepare students to enter professional careers in agricultural business; animal, plant and soil science; agricultural education; management; industry; government; and advanced graduate education
- University of Arkansas - Monticello, Division of Agriculture
(Arkansas, US). Provides educational programs on both the theory and practice of agricultural science enabling the graduate to compete within and contribute to this diverse field at the producer, industry, and graduate student level.
- University of Michigan
(Michigan, US). serves as an entry point to networked information created or maintained by units of the University. The gateway is a directory of the Web sites and other online resources available at the U-M.
- Farm Business Management program at Alexandria Technical College
(Minnesota, US). This program enrolls farm business operators and is designed to increase a farm business operator's knowledge and understanding of agricultural business principles for sound farm business management decision making.
- Landbased Education
(UK). Landbased education, located in the South West, offers courses in agriculture, countryside management, animal care, equine studies, veterinary nursing, food sciences and tourism
- University of Florida College of Agricultural and Life Sciences
(Florida, US). CALS is specializes in the areas of food, agriculture, natural resources, and life sciences as they relate to human resources, the environment, and communities.
Submit a site
Copyright © 2015 Vorras Corporation. All rights reserved.
Comments or Feedback?
Email us here