This page contains information on how to submit or edit a site in Agriscape's
directory. There are two ways to submit a site: You can either go to Agriscape's
home page and click on the "Submit a site" link, or use the form below to
submit/edit a site in the current directory as well as an additional one if necessary.
Please keep in mind the following:
Submitting a site to Agriscape does not guarantee that it will actually
be included in the directory. Sites submitted are reviewed by our staff
and a decision is made on whether it is suitable for our visitors.
We reserve the right to decide whether your site will be included
- First do a search on our site to make sure your site is not included in our
database. If it is, but you would like it to be placed in an other directory, or you
would like to edit its fields read on.
- You can submit to multiple directories. The form allows to submit to 2 directories
simultaneously but you can go through the process multiple times to submit into
more than 2 directories. If we think the directory you selected is
inappropriate, we may place it in an alternative. We reserve the
right to choose a directory for your site. Submitting to multiple
directories does not guarantee that we
will include your site in many directories.
- Please fill in your email address in the form, so that we can get in touch with
you if there are any problems.
- You can use the same form to edit a site's name, description, country etc.
- Companies should submit in a directory under the "Companies" subdirectory.
- Finally, we reserve the right to edit your site's description. Please avoid
descriptions that exaggerate, or make heavy use of marketing terms. Also please do
not use all capital letters and do not attach html code.
You can also submit your site in multiple languages.